Category:Industry and Public Sector Management
- Public-private partnerships in developing countries
- Public hospital reforms in China: towards a model of new public management?
- Increasing convergence of civic engagement in management: a systematic literature review
- Exploring governance issues among boards of directors within state-owned enterprises in Barbados
- Smart city governance: exploring the institutional work of multiple actors towards collaboration
- Determinants of local public employee attitudes toward government innovation
- The e-government paradox in post-Soviet countries
- Influence as the key to consent? Swedish director generals’ perceptions of reporting requirements
- Do local politicians really want collaborative governance?
- After all these years, what has happened to the international prevalence of NPM-inspired managerial practices?
Online date, start – end:1988
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Professor Sandra van Thiel