Category:Human Resource Management
- The role of transformational leadership style, organizational structure and job characteristics in developing psychological empowerment among banking professionals
- Affective commitment, loyalty to supervisor and
- Union commitment and participation in China: does enterprise type matter?
- Employee imagination and implications for entrepreneurs
- Chinese workers’ responses to justice: quitting, collective action or both?
- Problems of human capital development when employing migrant workers
- Strategic human resource management and its impact on performance – do Chinese organizations adopt appropriate HRM policies?
- Change in China? Taking stock of blue collars’ work values
- Does organizational climate moderate the relationship between job stress and intent to stay?
- When a calling is living
Online date, start – end:2010
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Professor Chris Rowley