Category:Accounting and Finance
- Crisis and organizational change: IASB’s response to the financial crisis
- Political participation in global accounting standard-setting
- The dissemination of firm information via company register websites
- Does it help to help and to be helped? Impacts of informal help on effort and wages
- The (un)suitability of fair-value accounting in emerging economies: the case of Vietnam
- Accounting for strategic management, strategising and power structures in the Jordanian higher education sector
- The transaction costs of intra-organizational captive buying and selling relationships
- Agile performance measurement system development: an answer to the need for adaptability?
- Can the integration of a tax-compliant transfer pricing system into the management control system be successful?
- The role of business analytics in the controllers and management accountants’ competence profiles
Online date, start – end:2005
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Professor Zahirul Hoque