Category:Accounting and Finance
- The presence of citizen science in sustainability reporting
- The impact of readability of corporate social responsibility information on credibility as perceived by generalist versus specialist readers
- Education of sustainable development goals through students’ active engagement
- Verbal tones in sustainability assurance statements
- The financial and market consequences of environmental, social and governance ratings
- Exploring the strategic variety of socially responsible investment
- Corporate water management systems and incentives to self-discipline
- Market orientation, CSR and financial and marketing performance in manufacturing firms in Ghana and Ethiopia
- Is integrated reporting transformative?
- Do environmental responsibility views influence investors’ use of environmental performance and assurance information?
Online date, start – end:2010
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Professor Carol Adams