- Professionals’ involvement of relatives – only good intentions?
- “Sometimes you don’t know how to move” cultural savviness and learning the ropes of bureaucracy
- The phenomenon of collaboration in a life science network
- Passing and moving: negotiating fieldwork roles in football fandom research
- Administering solidarity: grassroots welfare in post-debt crisis Greece
- Insider or outsider? Exploring the fluidity of the roles through social identity theory
- Creativity as collaboration
- Tensions in ethnographic observation: overt or covert?
- On becoming an organizational autoethnographer
- The creativity of everyday uncertainty
Online date, start – end:2012
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Dr Mike Rowe
- Dr Matthew Brannan
- Dr Manuela Nocker