- William A. Barnett
- Bruno S. Sergi
- Chapter 1 Asia Pacific, Trans-Pacific Partnership, and the United States: The Network Perspective
- Chapter 2 Short-term Cross-currency Basis Swap and Japanese Government Bond Markets under Non-traditional Monetary Policy
- Chapter 3 The Impacts of Working Capital Policy on Firms’ Performances: An Empirical Study on Thai Listed Companies in Production Sector
- Chapter 4 Local Amenities and Geographic Disparity in Population and Industry Distribution in Korea
- Chapter 5 Modeling of Critical Success Factors of Thai Retailers: Interpretive Structural Modeling Approach
- Chapter 6 Strategic Risk Management in the Chinese Property and Casualty Insurance Industry
- Chapter 7 Economic Consequences of Insider-ownership: An Emerging Market Perspective
- Chapter 8 Central Asia and China: Financial Development through Cooperation with Russia
- Chapter 9 The Impact of Risk-taking on Firm Volatility
- Chapter 10 What Determines Sukuk Issuance Type in Indonesia?
- Chapter 11 Does the Method of Corporate Diversification Matter to Firm’s Performance?
- Chapter 12 Corporate Political Activity and Financial Performance: A Corporate Social Responsibility Perspective
- Chapter 13 Consumption Propensity and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from China
- Chapter 14 Explaining Systemic Risk in Latin American Banking Industry over 2002–2015