- Andreas Altmann
- Bernd Ebersberger
- Claudia Mössenlechner
- Desiree Wieser
- Introduction: The Disruptive Power of Online Education: Challenges, Opportunities, Responses
- Chapter 1 Scaling Online Learning: The Case for a Programme-level Approach
- Chapter 2 LOGIC LEADS LEARNing: MOOCs in the Middle East
- Chapter 3 The Power of Technology in Customised Executive Education
- Chapter 4 Internationalisation of Online Learning: A Double Degree Model
- Chapter 5 Engagement in Online Learning: It’s Not All About Faculty!
- Chapter 6 Social Collaborative Learning Environments: A Means to Reconceptualise Leadership Education for Tomorrow’s Leaders and Universities?
- Chapter 7 Online, Not Distance Education: The Merits of Collaborative Learning in Online Education
- Chapter 8 Disrupting Higher Education in Alaska: Introducing the Native Teacher Certification Pathway
- Chapter 9 Academic Rigour and Video Technology: A Case Study on Digital Storytelling in Graduate-level Assignments
- Chapter 10 Game-based Learning as Education Method in the Digital Age: Experiences at the Highest Military Education Institution in Germany with Online and Offline Game Formats Related to Developing Competencies