- Jere Brophy
- Stefinee Pinnegar
- List of Contributors
- Part I: Introduction Perspective: Whom Should I Ask?
- Listening to Preservice Teachers’ Perceptions and Representations of Teacher Education Programs
- Student-Led Parent Conferences
- Letters from My Grand-Students: Recommendations for Future Teachers
- Teachers’ Personal Models of Instructional Design
- Part II: Introduction Methodology: How Should I Look?
- A Representative Journey of Teachers’ Perceptions of Self: A Readers’ Theater
- Building a Self-Reflective Community: Teacher Development with Exemplar Teachers
- Pre-Service Teachers’ Images of Teaching
- The Positioning of Preservice Teacher Candidates Entering Teacher Education
- Learning to Teach with Theatre of the Oppressed
- Part III: Introduction Representation: How Do I Show What I Saw?
- Theatrical Representations of Teaching as Performance
- Living in Tension: Negotiating a Curriculum of Lives on the Professional Knowledge Landscape
- Video Ethnography and Teachers’ Cognitive Activities
- Looking at Ourselves: Professional Development as Self-Study