Books in series
- Communicative Leaders, Creative Followers?
- Co-creation of Knowledge for Innovation Requires Multi-Stakeholder Public Relations
- Collaborative Creativity, Leadership and Public Relations: Identifying and Addressing Research Limitations
- Beyond the Cultural Turn: A Critical Perspective on Culture-Discourse within Public Relations
- 2,000 Years of Visual Storytelling: Alternative Approaches for Visual Communication of Christian Churches in the Age of Social Media
- Creativity in Public Relations: What Do Award-Winning Campaigns Tell Us?
- How Strategic Communication Facilitates the Internationalization of Firms: A Situational Framework
- When Data Is the Issue: Re-conceptualizing Public Relations for the Platform Economy
- Entrancing Ourselves with YouTube: Emotion-producing Practices Amplify the Impact of Branded Video
- Engaging Millennials in the Energy Transition
- The New ‘Cat’ of the Internet: China’s Panda Diplomacy on Twitter
- The Visual Turn: Corporate Identity as an Alternative Public Relations Tool
- Strategic Communication Beyond Organizational Purposes: Lessons Learned from Organized Religion
- ‘We Don’t Need PR Yet’: Challenging Misconceptions of Public Relations in the Startup Community
- How Do Public Relations Practitioners Build Social Capital?
- The Big Idea of Employees as Strategic Communicators in Public Relation
- Four News Media Roles Shaping Agenda-building Processes
- Information, Misinformation, Disinformation: The Role of Communication Professionals in Liquid Modernity
Online date, start – end:2016
Series Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Virginia Villa