Books in series
- Educating Society’s Future PR Practitioners: An Exploration of ‘Preparedness’ as a Qualitative Indicator of Higher Education Performance
- Contextualising Change in Public Sector Organisations
- Lessons Learned: Communication Studies in Transition
- Clarifying Skills and Competencies in Organisational Decision Making – Perceptions of Finnish Communication Professionals
- About the Contributors
- The Power of Listening in Corporate Communications: Theoretical Foundations of Corporate Listening as a Strategic Mode of Communication
- Fostering Creative Interdisciplinarity: Building Bridges between Ethical Leadership and Leaders’ Interpersonal Communication Competence
- Communicative Leaders, Creative Followers?
- Public Relations and Communication in Education: Is Creativity the Opposite of Knowledge?
- The Role of Trust and Intrinsic Motivation in Enhancing Participation and Creativity in Crowdsourcing Communities
- Co-creation of Knowledge for Innovation Requires Multi-Stakeholder Public Relations
- Collaborative Creativity, Leadership and Public Relations: Identifying and Addressing Research Limitations
- Beyond the Cultural Turn: A Critical Perspective on Culture-Discourse within Public Relations
- 2,000 Years of Visual Storytelling: Alternative Approaches for Visual Communication of Christian Churches in the Age of Social Media
- Creativity in Public Relations: What Do Award-Winning Campaigns Tell Us?
- Opportunities for Strategic Public Relations – Evaluation of International Research and Innovation Project Dissemination
- Let Me Draw Your Attention to… : Exploring the Potentials of Visual Methods for Strategic Internal Communication Management
Online date, start – end:2016
Series Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Virginia Villa