Books in series
- How Strategic Communication Facilitates the Internationalization of Firms: A Situational Framework
- Entrancing Ourselves with YouTube: Emotion-producing Practices Amplify the Impact of Branded Video
- Engaging Millennials in the Energy Transition
- ‘We Don’t Need PR Yet’: Challenging Misconceptions of Public Relations in the Startup Community
- How Do Public Relations Practitioners Build Social Capital?
- Four News Media Roles Shaping Agenda-building Processes
- Love Wins: A Love Lens Approach to Cultivation of Organization–Stakeholder Relationships
- Values-based Communication: A New Impulse to Communication Effectiveness
- Outside-in- versus Inside-out-content: Introducing a New Approach to the Origins of Content in Strategic Communication
- Quantifying Organizational Trust on Twitter: A Communication Perspective
- Internal Communication and Employee Engagement as the Key Prerequisites of Happiness
- Communicative Leadership on Internal Social Media: A Way to Employee Engagement?
- Employees as Corporate Ambassadors: A Qualitative Study Exploring the Perceived Benefits and Challenges from Three Perspectives
- The Pursuit of Happiness in PR: Joy, Satisfaction and Motivation during Working as Communication Manager on Purposeful Cases
- The Dancing CEO. New Perspectives on the Leader: Performer, Chief Happiness Officer or Seducer?
- Incorporating Cultural Diversity, Nation Building and Social Cohesion When Teaching Communication and Relationship Management
- Using Education as a Strategic Communication Tool – A Case Study of Raising Financial Literacy and Voluntary Pension Fund Promotion
- Health Professionals' Communication Competences Decide Patients' Well-being: Proposal for a Communication Model
Online date, start – end:2016
Series Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- European Public Relations Education and Research Association (EUPRERA)