- Jan De Leede
- Finding the Optimal Mix between Telework and Office Hours to Enhance Employee Productivity: A Study into the Relationship between Telework Intensity and Individual Productivity, with Mediation of Intrinsic Motivation and Moderation of Office Hours
- Boundaryless Work, Psychological Detachment and Sleep: Does Working ‘Anytime – Anywhere’ Equal Employees Are ‘Always on’?
- New Ways of Working and Leadership: An Empirical Study in the Service Industry
- Understanding Teamwork Behaviors in the Use of New Ways of Working
- Fostering Innovation: The Influence of New Ways of Working on Innovative Work Behavior
- A Comparison between New Ways of Working and Sociotechnical Systems
- Outlook: Some HR Implications towards Normal Ways of Working