- Thomas G. Calderon
- Chapter 1 Accounting Research Readings Groups
- Chapter 2 Analytics Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for Accounting Graduates
- Chapter 3 Data Analytics and the Cash Collections Process: An Adaptable Case Employing Excel and Tableau
- Chapter 4 Determinants of Students’ Repeating the First College-level Accounting Course
- Chapter 5 The Goldilocks Relationship Between Exam Completion Sequencing and Performance in Accounting Classes
- Chapter 6 Inducing Creativity in Accountants’ Task Performance: The Effects of Background, Environment, and Feedback
- Chapter 7 Research Productivity of Accounting Professors Around a Change in Institutional Affiliation
- Chapter 8 2017 Uniform CPA Exam Revisions: How are Educators Responding?
- Chapter 9 Is a Current Year IRA Deduction the Best Long-term Tax Strategy?
- Chapter 10 Teaching Operating Cash Flow: One Matrix for Analysis – Two Methods for Presentation