- Alexander Paulsson
- Claus Hedegaard Sørensen
- Chapter 1: Smart Mobility and Policy Instruments: Broadened Definitions and Critical Understandings
- Chapter 2: Steering Smart Mobility Services: Governance and Accountability Challenges for English Local Authorities
- Chapter 3: The Impacts of Automated Vehicles on the Transport System and How to Create Policies that Target Sustainable Development Goals
- Chapter 4: Crafting Effective Policy Instruments for ‘Smart Mobility’: Can Multi-level Governance Deliver?
- Chapter 5: Planning Urban Futures for Autonomous and Shared Vehicles: The Role of Planning Support Tools as a Policy Instrument
- Chapter 6: Challenges for Government as Facilitator and Umpire of Innovation in Urban Transport: The View from Australia
- Chapter 7: Experimental Governance of Smart Mobility: Some Normative Implications
- Chapter 8: Smart Mobility as a Catalyst for Policy Change Towards Low Carbon Mobility?
- Chapter 9: Is Governing Capacity Undermined? Policy Instruments in Smart Mobility Futures
- Chapter 10: Micromobility – Regulatory Challenges and Opportunities
- Chapter 11: Smart Public Transport in Rural Areas: Prospects, Challenges and Policy Needs
- Chapter 12: Governance and Citizen Participation in Shaping Futures of Smart Mobility