CitationDownload as .RIS
Emerald Publishing Limited
Copyright © 2019 Terry Gibson
Shelter Cluster Nepal. (2015). Recovery and reconstruction working group 6 month workplan and outputs. Retrieved from https://www.sheltercluster.org/sites/default/files/docs/rrwg_workplan_and_outputs_27th_october_2015_version.pdf. Accessed on November 26, 2018.
The Himalayan Times reports a government study post-earthquake showing inward migration remains high: Himalayan Times (2017) Rural-to-urban migration to remain high. (2017, December 24). Retrieved from https://thehimalayantimes.com/kathmandu/rural-urban-migration-remain-high/. Accessed on November 26, 2018.
- 1 Evolution of the Industry History of INGOs
- 2 The Whole World Has Changed
- 3 ‘When There's a Crash, Blame the Pilot’ Local Failings or Broader Problem?
- 4 The Architecture of the Industry ‘Show Me the Money’
- 5 Before You Can Agree a Goal, You Have to Decide Who Should Agree a Goal
- 6 Learning from the Local
- 7 Which End of the Telescope?
- 8 Turning INGOs Upside Down
- Conclusion Rebuilding
- Other Publications