Category:Accounting and Finance
- Dynamic and frequency connectedness across Islamic stock indexes, bonds, crude oil and gold
- Ownership structure and audit committee effectiveness: evidence from top GCC capitalized firms
- Panel modeling of z-score: evidence from Islamic and conventional Saudi banks
- Efficiency, firm-specific and corporate governance factors of the Takaful insurance
- Islamic banking and real performances in a dual banking system
- When are earnings informative?
- Finance-growth nexus: Islamic finance development in Indonesia
- Financial and social efficiency in the Yemen microfinance institutions
- Examining financial needs of banking customers for product development in Islamic banking in Indonesia
- Why do Indonesian Muslims donate through mosques?
Online date, start – end:2008
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Professor M. Kabir Hassan