Category:Accounting and Finance
- Voluntary hedging disclosure and corporate governance
- An examination of the dimensions of CEO power and corporate social responsibility
- A guide on empirical tests of the EMH
- Degree of free cash flow leverage
- A combined approach based on robust PCA to improve bankruptcy forecasting
- Firm size, market conditions and takeover likelihood
- Earnings informativeness in dual-class firms
- Does corporate social responsibility affect the cost of equity in controversial industry sectors?
- Do firms use early guidance to disclose the effect of conservatism on future earnings?
- Active fund managers and earnings management at portfolio companies
Online date, start – end:2002
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Janis Zaima