Category:Accounting and Finance
- Issue 12019
- Analysis of employee and management fraud in Tanzania
- A strategic approach for the crime of tax evasion.
- Asset confiscation in Europe - past, present, and future challenges
- Authentic leadership and internal whistleblowing intention: the mediating role of psychological safety
- Artificial intelligence: accelerator or panacea for financial crime?
- Antecedents and Consequences of Staff Related Fraud in the Ghanaian Banking Industry
- A fraud investigation plan for a false accounting and theft case
- Anti-corruption reporting in emerging country multinationals
- A comparative study of retail banking practices in compliance with regulatory standard
- A Gadamerian perspective on financial crimes: An issue of historically-rooted prejudices and narrative strategies
Online date, start – end:1993
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Professor Barry Rider OBE