Category:Accounting and Finance
- Issue 22006
- “If not, why not” form of governance
- Addressing the AICPA core competencies through the usage of the monopoly™ board game
- Shareholder rights, telecommunications and director attendance around the world
- Organizational learning and job satisfaction of trainee auditors: a case study of Chinese CPA firms
- CEO power and labor productivity
- Is CSR performance related to disclosure tone in earnings announcements?
- Knights and dames on the board of directors
- Exploring the meaning of climate change discourses: an impression management exercise?
- Managerial ownership, board independence and firm performance
- Do biotechnology and health-care firms have poorer continuous disclosure practices as reflected in ASX queries?
Online date, start – end:2005
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Professor Ellie Chapple
- Professor Reza Monem