- Vandra Harris
- Chapter 1: Ethics, Crowding and Globalisation
- Chapter 2: The Ethical Significance of Migrating Health Professionals’ Legitimate Expectations: Canadian and Australian Pathways to Nowhere?
- Chapter 3: Humanitarian Localisation: Can We Put Values into Practice?
- Chapter 4: A Culture of Ethical Inquiry in the International Development Sector
- Chapter 5: The Ethics of Research in Humanitarian Action
- Chapter 6: Identity Politics and Virtue Ethics
- Chapter 7: A Virtue Ethics Perspective on Motivation