- Solomon W. Polachek
- Konstantinos Pouliakas
- Giovanni Russo
- Konstantinos Tatsiramos
- To Be or Not to Be a Scientist?
- Cross-National Deployment of “Graduate Jobs”: Analysis Using a New Indicator Based on High Skills Use
- Deconstructing Theories of Overeducation in Europe: A Wage Decomposition Approach
- The Changing Occupational Distribution by College Major
- Skilled or Educated? Educational Reforms, Human Capital, and Earnings
- Labor Market Mismatch and Labor Productivity: Evidence from PIAAC Data
- Much Ado about Nothing? The Wage Penalty of Holding a PhD Degree but Not a PhD Job Position
- Rethinking Under-Skilling in Europe
- Are Skill Deficits always Bad? Toward a Learning Perspective on Skill Mismatches
- Work-Related Learning and Skill Development in Europe: Does Initial Skill Mismatch Matter?
- Job Design and Skill Development in the Workplace