- Greg Marsden
- Louise Reardon
- Chapter 2 New Governance Challenges in the Era of ‘Smart’ Mobility
- Chapter 3 The Case of Mobility as a Service: A Critical Reflection on Challenges for Urban Transport and Mobility Governance
- Chapter 4 Smart Mobility: Disrupting Transport Governance?
- Chapter 5 Governing the Race to Automation
- Chapter 6 Who Benefits from Smart Mobility Policies? The Social Construction of Winners and Losers in the Connected Bikes Projects in the Netherlands
- Chapter 7 Governmental Capacity and the Smart Mobility Transition
- Chapter 8 Planning for Disruptive Transport Technologies: How Prepared Are Australian Transport Agencies?
- Chapter 9 Does Governance Matter? An International Scenarios Exercise