- Chapter 1 What is Manipulation? What is Not Manipulation?
- Chapter 2 Economic Theories of Manipulation
- Chapter 3 Some Historical Manipulation Cases, or Understanding Why the Hunt Brothers Did Not Manipulate the Silver Market
- Chapter 4 DiPlacido: The CFTC Confuses Manipulation and Hedging
- Chapter 5 Introduction to Electricity Markets
- Chapter 6 Were California’s Electricity Markets Manipulated, and by Whom?
- Chapter 7 Deutsche Bank: What Should the Legal Rule for Trading Financial Transmission Rights be?
- Chapter 8 Amaranth and Brian Hunter: You Certainly Look Guilty
- Chapter 9 BP America: Let the Best Story Win!
- Chapter 10 Barclays: The Defendant Meets Mr. Kafka
- Chapter 11 Rumford and Silkman: Money for Nothing, Kicks for Free
- Chapter 12 Powhatan: What is Manipulation?
- Chapter 13 Some Final Thoughts
- Name Index
- Subject Index