Category:Sociology and Public Policy
Books in series
- An Underpowered Northern Powerhouse: Infrastructure in the Ungovernable North
- Combined Authorities and the Northern Powerhouse: Critical Issues and Where Next?
- The NHS Long-Term Plan and the Importance to the North East Region
- Developing a Post-Brexit Economy: Challenges for the North East of England
- Industrial Strategies and the North: Will a Local Industrial Strategy Deliver Something New?
- Brexit and Devolution: A View from ‘North of Tyne’ and the Anglo-Scottish ‘Borderlands’
- The North East as a Tourist Destination: A Hidden Gem?
- Small Firms and Innovation in the North East: Can We Create More Dynamism?
- ‘Whose Business Growth Hub Is It Anyway?’ Co-Production of a New Approach to Business Support for the North East of England
- Developing Public Sector Entrepreneurship in the Universities: Accelerating Innovation in the North
- Research, Knowledge Exchange and Impact: The Experience of a University–public Sector Partnership in North East England
- Developing a New Focus on Future Research for the Region
- Glossary of Acronyms
- The Future of Public Administration Teaching and Research in the North East
Online date, start – end:2019
Series Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Alex DeRuyter
- John Yorke
- Haydn Davies