MESSRS. JOSEPH BATSON & CO. LTD., Tipton, Staffs, have recently completed a new oil blending plant which enables them to offer to the Industrial Midlands technical service and speedy deliveries that are second to none. The lubricating oil company commenced business in 1840 when Joseph Batson began dealing in fats at a time when the new hot rolling mills were first becoming conscious of the need for lubrication. In those early days Batson's trade was mainly concerned with ironworks and with roll neck lubrication, in which industries they have specialised ever since. Their business for block greases and other types of roll neck lubricant expanded to many parts of the world and they still enjoy a considerable overseas market in this and other industrial fields. Their books show customers who bought their products as far back as 1840 and who have been customers ever since.
CitationDownload as .RIS
MCB UP Ltd
Copyright © 1954, MCB UP Limited