The Cit‐Con Oil Corporation was formed by the Cities Service Oil Company and the Continental Oil Company for the purpose of constructing and operating a refinery to produce only lubricating oils and wax. The plant was built at Lake Charles, Louisiana, and was completed during 1949, so that 1950 was its first full year of operation.
CitationDownload as .RIS
MCB UP Ltd
Copyright © 1951, MCB UP Limited