REARRANGING AND RECATALOGUING A REFERENCE LIBRARY OF BOOKS
Article publication date: 1 January 1950
Historical When in 1910 The Institution of Electrical Engineers moved to the present premises in Savoy Place the magnificent room set aside for the library seemed more than adequate accommodation. Nevertheless, in 30 years a library amasses a great deal of material, and this was especially true of one devoted to electrical and allied subjects in which there has been so much development.
WRIGHT, J.E. (1950), "REARRANGING AND RECATALOGUING A REFERENCE LIBRARY OF BOOKS", Aslib Proceedings, Vol. 2 No. 1, pp. 26-32. https://doi.org/10.1108/eb049345
MCB UP Ltd
Copyright © 1950, MCB UP Limited