THE symposium was opened by Sir Edward Bullard, Director of the N.P.L., who welcomed those who had come, particularly from afar. He explained that the symposia were a new activity on the part of the N.P.L., and had only been possible since a lecture hall had become available there. Two were now being held in each year, the intention being that one should have an academic bias and the other be more applied.
CitationDownload as .RIS
MCB UP Ltd
Copyright © 1955, MCB UP Limited