THE Gloster Aircraft Company was established in 1915 as a branch of the well‐known firm of II. H. Martyn & Co., Ltd., architectural decorators. At first the aircraft business was carried on at the latter firm's works in Cheltenham, but a few year ago it was transferred to Brockworth, where there is a fine aerodrome and an extensive range of hangars built during the war period.
Handasyde, G.H. (1932), "Strip‐Steel Wing Construction: The Gloster Aircraft Company's Works at Brockworth Visited and Described", Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology, Vol. 4 No. 5, pp. 117-119. https://doi.org/10.1108/eb029544
MCB UP Ltd
Copyright © 1932, MCB UP Limited