“Double Seal” Piston Rings Harry Lancaster & Co., Ltd., of Devon House, Great Portland Street, London, W.1, are introducing their “Double Seal” piston rings—which are already widely used in marine Diesel, and gas engines—in sizes suitable for aero‐engines.
(1931), "Recent Technical Developments: Closed Joint Tubing in Any Length—Absolute Sealing Piston Rings—An Improved Stroboscope for the Workshop", Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology, Vol. 3 No. 4, pp. 102-102. https://doi.org/10.1108/eb029392
MCB UP Ltd
Copyright © 1931, MCB UP Limited