WHEN in 1925 the Airship Guarantee Company entered into possession of the remains of the old R.N.A.S. Airship Station of Howden, this once spacious and well‐equipped aerodrome was reduced, as a result of its post‐war vicissitudes, to a single airship shed standing in a sadly reduced area of marsh land, strewn with an infinite variety of debris, which the vendor's once enthusiastic clients had abandoned under the depressing influence of falling prices.
CitationDownload as .RIS
MCB UP Ltd
Copyright © 1930, MCB UP Limited