In 1955 it was proposed that the Library of the University of Liverpool School of Architecture (which is administered by the University Library) should start a collection of 2 in. by 2 in. slides (black and white, and coloured) which would be limited to a working collection of 15,000 slides. The new collection was organized as part of the work of the assistant librarian in charge, but a slide assistant was also appointed to carry out some of the photographic work under the supervision of a lecturer in the school and to assist in the routine work involved in cataloguing the slides.
CitationDownload as .RIS
MCB UP Ltd
Copyright © 1960, MCB UP Limited