Benefits of having an Emerald Profile
- Manage all your journal submissions in one place on Emerald Submit
- Receive Table of Content (TOC) alerts, Expert Briefings daily alerts and relevant notifications
- Save your searches
- Access the content you’re entitled to by linking your Emerald profile to your organisation’s subscription via the addition of its ‘Organisation Access Number’ (OAN) to your Emerald profile – only available on request by your institution.
- Share your ideas, test and provide feedback on platform development
Please note the following points before creating a profile:
- For subscribers: If you have been given an OAN to register for access via your institution, please note that this will not provide automatic access to the Teaching Notes for Emerald case studies.
- For guests: Please note that creation of a Profile doesn’t enable instant and automatic access to all our content. We encourage you to browse our growing collection of Open Access content.