Category:Health and Social Care
- An evaluation of sensory processing training on the competence, confidence and practice of teachers working with children with autism
- Does visual perceptual testing correlate with caregiver and teacher reported functional visual skill difficulties in school-aged children?
- Assessing fitness to drive after stroke
- An exploratory study of discharge planning home visits within an Irish context – investigating nationwide practice and nationwide perspectives
- A qualitative study of Irish parents’ views on hippotherapy, including its influence on their children’s home-based occupations
- Is there a correlation between cognition and the ability to remember how to use assistive devices?
- Predictors of academic honesty and success in domestic and international occupational therapy students
- Improving vocational recovery among people with psychosis: a two-pronged approach
- Assistive technology and schizophrenia
Online date, start – end:2017
Copyright Holder:Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland(opens new window)
Open access:open access
- Niall Turner