Category:Industry and Public Sector Management
- The critical success factors of GDPR implementation: a systematic literature review
- From headline to lifeline: does news set agenda for policy?
- Prospectus and limitations of algorithmic governance: an ecological evaluation of algorithmic trends
- Data is different, and that’s why the world needs a new approach to governing cross-border data flows
- Artificial intelligence: scope, players, markets and geography
- Governance of artificial intelligence and personal health information
- AI: from rational agents to socially responsible agents
- AI’s path to the present and the painful transitions along the way
- Artificial intelligence and policy: quo vadis?
- Orchestration and governance in digital platform ecosystems: a literature review and trends
Online date, start – end:2017
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Dr Colin Blackman