Category:Health and Social Care
Table Of Contents
– The purpose of this paper is to consider four recent articles relating to how included service users are in decision making about their medication in mental health services.
– The purpose of this paper is to share the experiences and reflections of a peer support worker over the course of a day working in mental health services.
– The purpose of this paper is to provide a profile of Jen Waring.
– The purpose of this paper is to explore patients’ experiences of intentional mental health peer support (PS).
The purpose of this paper is to explore the limitations of the current research paradigm in mental health, particularly from a recovery perspective, and to suggest an…
The perspectives of people who use mental health services engaging with arts and cultural activitiesAnita Jensen, Theodore Stickley, Alison Edgley
– The purpose of this paper is to present a study of arts engagement for mental health service users in Denmark.
Recovery has been debated in mental health for some time. Attempts to clarify and make recovery operational have served to add confusion and uncertainty. This has failed…
Renamed from:A Life in the Day
Online date, start – end:2010
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Dr Julie Repper
- Dr Rachel Perkins