Category:Health and Social Care
- Unintentional participant observation: a research method to inform peer support in mental health?
- Michelle Walker in conversation with Jerome Carson
- Identifying research priorities for older people’s mental health services
- Research Watch: can adversity make you stronger?
- Chronicles of one woman’s journey towards well-being: connectedness
- Comparative survey of beliefs about mental illness among pharmacy and non-pharmacy students of a Nigerian university
- Survey identifying commonality across international Recovery Colleges
- Appreciating collaborative service improvement – a case study on using appreciative inquiry methodology in co-production in mental health
- From the fantasy of resilient identities to the process of identity resilience
- Recovery in spirit
Renamed from:A Life in the Day
Online date, start – end:2010
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Rachel Perkins
- Julie Repper