Category:Regional Management Studies
- Can rewards incentives of non-state-owned enterprises realize co-win cooperation of workers, enterprises and the society?
- The bounded incentive effect of informal institutions
- The impact of board secretaries’ excess compensation on corporate disclosure quality
- An entrepreneurial process model from an institutional perspective
- The influence of enterprise microblogging on consumer loyalty
- Improving the profit by using a mixed after-sales service as a market segmentation
- Does executive directors from controlling shareholders improve corporate governance?
- FDI, IPR protection and export quality: an empirical analysis based on national data
- Marketing communication in the digital age: online ads, online WOM and mobile game adoptions
- Consumers’ CSR boycott: the mediating role of psychological contract violation
Online date, start – end:2010
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Dr Li Tian
- Dr Xuexiu Wang
- Professor Li Wei'an