Category:Accounting and Finance
- Issue 21997
- Management mechanisms, deterrence measures and public finance regulatory compliance in Uganda
- Accountability perception of Thai Government: to whom and what counts
- Reforming government public accountability: the case of Thailand
- Are not-for-profit employees more willing (or likely) to be whistleblowers?
- A comparative analysis of periodicity in the Arkansas state budget process
- Financial information transfer in municipal government
- Actors’ dynamics toward performance-based budgeting: a mix of change and stability?
- The United Nations’ (UN) decision to adopt International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS)
- Stakeholder groups and accountability accreditation of non-profit organizations
- Losing control: the gap in multi-level government reporting
Online date, start – end:1994
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Giuseppe Grossi