Table Of Contents: Volume 27 Issue 1
The purpose of this study is to provide insights into issues encountered in maintaining library technologies and electronic collections in changing times and on a limited…
The purpose of this article is to provide tips on managing successful transition of financial control through thoughtful teaching about existing practices. Budgetary…
– The purpose of this study is to ponder the past, present and future of library jargon and librarianship.
– This article’s purpose is to discuss what is necessary to being a good library supervisor.
Michael A. Crumpton
The purpose of the this article is to address the issue of bullying within an organizational environment related to workplace conflict, which has not been typically noted…
Sylvia D. Hall-Ellis
– The purpose of this study is to share insightful comments about the importance of librarians participating in external grant process.
Robert H. Kieserman
– The purpose of this article is to explore the reason behind the conflictual relationship between degreed librarians and non-degreed professionals in the library organization.
– The purpose of this paper is to look at staff development and its challenges in the University of Malawi Libraries.