Interlending & Document Supply: Volume 43 Issue 2
Table of contents
Interlending and document supply: a review of the recent literature: No 89Mike McGrath
– The purpose of this paper is to review the current LIS literature relating to Interlending and Document Supply and related issues such as open access.
Open access: help or hindrance to resource sharing?Tina Baich
The purpose of this paper is to examine interlibrary loan (ILL) requests for open access materials submitted during fiscal years 2012 and 2013 and to consider the…
An overview of the current state of interlibrary loans in South AfricaJenny Raubenheimer, John Stephen van Niekerk
– The purpose of this paper is to review interlending development in South Africa and current trends in interlending.
Document supply of grey literature and open access: ten years laterJoachim Schöpfel
– The paper aims to investigate the impact of the open access movement on the document supply of grey literature.
Cooperative purchase and use: a study of the ProQuest full text database of dissertations and theses (PQDT)Xiaoxia Yao, YongChao Zhao
– To purpose of this study is to describe and to demonstrate the value of a consortium purchase of the ProQuest Dissertations and Theses full-text database (PQDT) in China.
Document delivery demand and service review at the University of KentMatthias Werner
– This paper aims to investigate the document delivery demand at the University of Kent and describes the recent changes to the document delivery service and their impact.
Bringing the national interlending system into the local document supply process – a Swedish case studyYlva Gavel
The purpose of this paper is to describe how systems automating the local document supply process (such as integrated library systems and ILL management systems) can be…
Open Doors: library cross-sector co-operation in Bristol, UKJacqueline Ann Chelin
This paper outlines the aims, activities and outcomes of a project to pilot a reciprocal borrowing scheme between public and academic libraries using existing cards, i.e…