Table of contents
– The purpose of this paper is to review the current LIS literature relating to Interlending and Document Supply and related issues such as open access.
The purpose of this paper is to examine interlibrary loan (ILL) requests for open access materials submitted during fiscal years 2012 and 2013 and to consider the…
– The purpose of this paper is to review interlending development in South Africa and current trends in interlending.
– The paper aims to investigate the impact of the open access movement on the document supply of grey literature.
Cooperative purchase and use: a study of the ProQuest full text database of dissertations and theses (PQDT)Xiaoxia Yao, YongChao Zhao
– To purpose of this study is to describe and to demonstrate the value of a consortium purchase of the ProQuest Dissertations and Theses full-text database (PQDT) in China.
– This paper aims to investigate the document delivery demand at the University of Kent and describes the recent changes to the document delivery service and their impact.
Bringing the national interlending system into the local document supply process – a Swedish case studyYlva Gavel
The purpose of this paper is to describe how systems automating the local document supply process (such as integrated library systems and ILL management systems) can be…
This paper outlines the aims, activities and outcomes of a project to pilot a reciprocal borrowing scheme between public and academic libraries using existing cards, i.e…