Category:Library and Information Studies
Table Of Contents: Volume 34 Issue 2
Based on the study of overall situation of the tagging function in the provincial public libraries and library of major colleges and universities, this paper aims to…
The purpose of this paper is to study the cultural integration, the role of national libraries in regional and international cooperation, Economic Cooperation Organization…
– The purpose of this paper is to investigate the use of social media for academic practices by science students of public universities in Southwest Nigeria.
– The purpose of this study is to evaluate the potential risks of copyright infringement in digital library based on the extension theory.
The purpose of this paper is to investigate the acceptance of mobile advertising by consumers in public service institutions in Lagos Nigeria from the perspective of…
One of the most effective ways information retrieval (IR) systems including Web search engines can improve relevance performance is to provide their users with tools for…
– This paper aims to apply the decision-making trial and evaluation laboratory (DEMATEL) to validate the service factors of an academic library.
– The purpose of this paper is to investigate the different factors that affect using Web 2.0 applications in Omani academic libraries (OALs).
Online date, start – end:1983
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Assoc. Prof. Jeonghyun Kim
- Dr Jiangping Chen
- Ms Marie Bloechle