Table Of Contents: Volume 42 Issue 6 - Special Issue: MACROECONOMIC EXPERIMENTS
– The purpose of this paper is to explore the ability of monetary policy to generate real effects in laboratory general equilibrium production economies.
In games with strategic complementarities, public information about the state of the world has a larger impact on equilibrium actions than private information of the same…
The purpose of this paper is to consider whether asymmetric information about correlations between assets can induce financial contagion. Contagion, unjustified by…
Wage differentials between foreign invested and domestic enterprises in the manufacturing: Evidence from VietnamKien Trung Nguyen
– The purpose of this paper is to examine the impact of trade and investment liberalization on the wage skill premium between skilled and unskilled workers in Vietnam.
The purpose of this paper is to investigate four possible asymmetries in US aggregate consumption and its major components (durables, non-durables, and services) for the…
– The purpose of this paper is to study the implications of borrowing constraints characterizing the informal sector for macroeconomic volatility.
Central bank’s perception on inflation and inflation expectations of experts: Empirical evidence from BrazilGabriel Caldas Montes, Rodolfo Tomás da Fonseca Nicolay
Due to the fact that studies on central bank communication in emerging countries are still scarce and there are few studies related to the influence that central bank’s…
– The purpose of this paper is to explore the effect of monetary policy on the lending behaviour of commercial banks in Zambia using bank-level data.
The purpose of this paper is to focus on earnings inequality within dual-earner couples in four Central-East European (CEE) countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland…
Online date, start – end:1974
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Prof Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee