Category:Library and Information Studies
Table Of Contents: Volume 71 Issue 1
The purpose of this paper is to argue that information is an important effect of documentation. It is in this way that documentation studies distinguishes between concepts…
– The purpose of this paper is to elaborate the conceptual picture of the relationships between the affective and cognitive factors in information seeking and use.
– The purpose of this paper is to provide a theoretical analysis of the concept of an “institution” in order to understand the potential of the library as an institution.
The purpose of this paper is to examine information seeking behaviour targeted to music information seeking by amateur musicians, accompanied with empirical evidence from…
– The purpose of this paper is to understand genomics scientists’ perceptions in data quality assurances based on their domain knowledge.
– The purpose of this paper is to develop information behaviour profiles for nursing students, to help inform information literacy programmes.
– The purpose of this paper is to survey the treatment of relationships, relationship expressions and the ways in which they manifest themselves in image descriptions.
Online date, start – end:1945
Copyright Holder:Emerald Publishing Limited
- Professor David Bawden