- Cheng Few Lee
- Min-Teh Yu
- Related Party Transactions and Institutional Investors in Chinese Listed Companies
- Product Market Threat and Corporate Investment
- Discretionary Idiosyncratic Risk, Firm Cash Holdings, and Investment
- The Economic Cost of Myopic Going Concern Practice
- The Choice of Industrial Diversification Strategy for Public Listed Firms in the Hotel Industry
- How Do Equity Mispricing and Long-term Growth Opportunities Influence Firm-level Capital Structure Dynamics of Taiwanese Publicly Listed Firms?
- How Do Board Structures of Thai Firms Influence on Different Quantile Levels of Firm Performance?
- Information Security Risk and Costs of Capital: Evidence from Taiwan Semiconductor Companies
- The Effect of Institutional Ownership Stability on Cash Dividend Policy: Evidence from Taiwan
- Role of Institutional Quality on Environmental Kuznets Curve: A Comparative Study in Developed and Developing Countries
- An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Employment on the First Birth Decision for Married Women in Taiwan