- David Higgins
- Paul Jones
- Pauric McGowan
- Introduction: Creating Entrepreneurial Space: Talking through Multi-voices, Reflections on Emerging Debates
- Chapter 1 The Legitimacy of Teachers in Entrepreneurship Education: What We Can Learn from a Literature Review
- Chapter 2 Enterprise Education Competitions: A Theoretically Flawed Intervention?
- Chapter 3 Understanding How Immigrant Entrepreneurs View Business Opportunity Formation through Ethnicity
- Chapter 4 Context Matters: Entrepreneurial Energy in the Revival of Place
- Chapter 5 Extending Cross-gender Succession Theories: Mother–Son Succession in Family Business
- Chapter 6 SMEs’ Export Performance in Algeria: A Configuration Approach
- Chapter 7 Resistance and Change in a Depleted Community: Personal, Pragmatic and Paradoxical
- Chapter 8 Grappling with the Challenges of Start-up in the Designer Fashion Industry in a Small Economy: How Social Capital Articulates with Strategies in Practice
- Chapter 9 Exploring the Perceived Impact of Strategic Learning Plans on Growth-focussed Small Service Firms
- Chapter 10 Scholarly Practice and Meaningful Research: Utilising Voice by Enabling Action … if it was only that Simple!
- About the Editors
- About the Authors