- Alain Verbeke
- Jonas Puck
- Rob van Tulder
- Prologue: Voyages of Self-Discovery: A Reflection on Four Decades of Research on Expatriation and Cross-Cultural Interactions
- Distance in International Business Studies: Concept, Costs, and Value
- Are We at a Turning Point for Distance Research in International Business Studies?
- Institutional overlap as basis for International Business
- How Do Managers’ Deviant Perceptions of “Cultural Distance” Relate to the Performance of International SMEs?
- The Concept of Institutional and Cultural Compatibility
- The direction of regulatory institutional distance and MNE’s subsidiary ownership strategy: Re-examining theory and evidence in the case of emerging markets
- Ownership Strategy and Subsidiary Survival in Foreign Acquisitions: The Moderating Effects of Experience, Cultural Distance, and Host Country Development
- The psychic distance hazards in cross-border acquisition performance: An empirical study of cross-border acquisitions from 26 countries
- Why does psychic distance inhibit international buyer-supplier relationships?
- Institutional Distance and Location Choice: New Empirical Evidence from Emerging-Market MNEs
- Firm Resources, Institutional Distance, and the Choice of Entry Mode
- How the Direction of Institutional Distance Influences Foreign Entry Mode Choices: An Information Economics Perspective
- Equity Commitment in Cross-Border Acquisitions: The Influence of Distance and Organizational Resources
- The geography of international knowledge sourcing: Looking back and moving forward
- CSR Implementation in MNEs: The Role of Distance and Prioritization of Demands
- Breaking Bad? The Effect of Faultline Strength and Distance on Relationship Conflict, and Performance in teams. A Conditional Process Model
- When Distance is Good: An Upper-Echelons Perspective on the Role of Distance in Internationalization
- How to internationalize a traditional Portuguese style food – Liability or asset of Portugueseness?
- Liabilities of distance: Governance cost dynamics in MNE headquarters-subsidiary relationships
- Reducing Psychic Distance Through Springboard Subsidiaries: An Exploratory Case Study
- Cultural Distance, Reputation Transferability and Cross Border Acquisitions: A Consumer Perspective
- Domestic Alliance Formation and the Foreign Divestment Decisions of Firms