- Charles Richard Baker
- Chapter 1: Understanding Professional Skepticism Through an Ethics Lens: A Research Note
- Chapter 2: CSR Performance: Governance Insights from Dual-Class Firms
- Chapter 3: Will Cognitive Style Impact Whistleblowing Intentions?
- Chapter 4: Do American Accounting Students Possess the Values Needed to Practice Accounting?
- Chapter 5: Increasing Student Engagement Using Giving Voice to Values and Peer Feedback
- Chapter 6: Law Versus Ethics in Accounting
- Chapter 7: Socialization and Professionalism
- Chapter 8: A Comparative Study of the Whistleblowing Activities: Empirical Evidence from China, Taiwan, Russia, and the United States
- Chapter 9: Earnings Management Ethics: Stakeholders’ Perceptions
- Chapter 10: An Evaluation of Methods for Teaching Auditing Students Auditor Independence Compliance Rules