- Cynthia Jeffrey
- A Post-SOX History of U.S. Public Accountancy. The History of Deprofessionalization in U.S. Public Accountancy: Part III
- The Influence of Client Attributes and Organizational Climate on Tax Professionals
- Does Monitoring Reduce the Agent’s Preference for Honesty?
- Antebellum Management Accountability at the Mobile & Ohio Railroad (1849–1862)
- Emotional Reactions to Financial Statement Fraud
- A Descriptive Analysis of the Contributors, Institutions and Content of the American Accounting Association Symposium on Ethics Research in Accounting 1999–2015
- Ranking Accounting Scholars Publishing Ethics Research in Accounting and Business Ethics Journals