- Renaud Bellais
- The Evolving Boundaries of Defence: An assessment of Recent Shifts in Defence Activities
- Contributions to Conflict Management, Peace Economics and Development
- The Evolving Boundaries of Defence: An Assessment of Recent Shifts in Defence Activities
- Copyright Page
- List of Contributors
- What Realms for Defence Economics?
- Public-Private Partnerships and the Transformation of Defence Investment
- The Economic and Spatial Sides of Defence Support
- For a General Concept of Economic and Human Security
- Defence Restructuring and Local Policies. The Case of Taranto, a Military Port on the Mediterranean Sea
- The Local Footprint of Defence Industry: The Natural Experience of Brest
- Looking at Military Landscapes: Definitions and Approaches
- The Impact of Military Service on Future Labor-Market Outcomes
- Regional Representation in the U.S. Military
- Women and Conflicts, the Adaptation of UN 1325 Resolution in the European Union
- Defence Expenditures: Theory and Empirics
- Defence Firms beyond National Borders: Internationalisation or Multi-Domestic Approach?
- Defence Offsets: Regulation and Impact on the Integration of the European Defence Equipment Market ☆ The views expressed in this chapter are those of the author alone and not necessarily of the European Commission.