- Rajmund Mirdala
- Rosaria Rita Canale
- The Eurozone Policy Model and the Institutional Consolidation Process in the Long-Run
- In or Out of Love with Europe? An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of National Political Parties’ Orientation Toward the European Union
- Development-Related Problems and Asymmetries in the Eurozone: The Challenge of the “Strategic” Approach
- Rules, Imbalances, and Growth in the Eurozone
- Back to National Currencies? Monetary Integration in an Asymmetrical Currency Area
- From Anti-Growth Bias to Quantitative Easing: The ECB’s Belated Conversion?
- Quantitative Easing in the Eurozone
- Updating the Evidence on Risk-Sharing through the Cross-Ownership of Assets in the Euro-Area
- Financial Integration at Times of Crisis and Recovery
- EU-Banking Union – Expectations, Deficiencies, and Criticisms
- Competitiveness and Macroeconomic Imbalances in Eurozone Countries
- Current Accounts and Competitiveness Issues in the North and South of the Euro Area
- Is There a Debt-Overhang Problem in the European Union?
- Are They All the Same? Banking and Financial Crises in Debt-Ridden Euroarea Countries
- The Recent Experiences of Capital Flows and Fiscal Imbalances Since the Creation of the Eurozone
- Intra-European Union Imbalances and Cyclical Position: Does Monetary Policy Matter?
- Is there Convergence or Divergence in the International Competitiveness of the Eurozone Countries?
- Sovereign Debt Crisis: Euro-Reality
- About the Authors