- Section I – Leadership and Rapid Change
- Chapter 1 The Demand for Rapid Change
- Chapter 2 Understanding the Theory of Change Processes
- Chapter 3 Stakeholders and Change Participants – Important Influencers
- Chapter 4 Defining Change Leadership
- Chapter 5 The Self-Aware and Discerning Change Agent
- Chapter 6 The Rapid Change Model
- Section II – Rapid Change: Success Stories from Educational Leaders
- Chapter 7 The Head and Heart of Change: Leaders’ Advice about Change
- Chapter 8 Leaders’ Success Stories of Culture (People) Change
- Chapter 9 Leaders’ Success Stories of Program Change
- Chapter 10 Stakeholders Are Important Too!
- Chapter 11 Context is Interesting and Important
- Chapter 12 Are You Ready?
- About the Authors